How To Style Your Timber Bedside Table?
The bedside table is a small piece of furniture incorporated in your bedroom; very few of us actually understands and acknowledge the importance and beauty of its presence. Mostly it remains buried under books and other stuff or just lies beside the bed bare without any proper use.
Very little people actually emphasize on decorating them and enhance the look of the bedroom. Few small aesthetic decorative things kept on your bedside table can totally change the look of your room.
If you are not sure how to decorate your timber bedside table there are few options you can choose from:
- Minimal Decorative– You can either put a simple lampshade or a small vase with or without flowers to give it a very minimal look but presentable. You can also stack some of your favourite storybooks on it along with a pen stand and a table lamp. You can also keep a plate of potpourri as well.
- Candles– If you do not like lampshades or table lamps you can put innumerable candles on it on candle holders. You can also place big jars of scented candles and light them before you sleep to enhance the fragrance of your room. You can also put up quirky and fancy candle holders only. You can also put oil diffusers as well, and oil diffusers come in different sizes and shapes and unique looks as well. Put on your bedside table and see how the bedroom’s look changes instantly.
- DIY Tray Decorations– You can keep a tray with random things on your table. Put a small cactus along with a candle on the tray. You can also put some of your perfume bottles on the tray to give a posh look to your bedside table. You can put any of your DIY creations on the tray as well like DIY painted vase or DIY candle as well.
- Modern Pieces– You can also put quirky modern showpieces on your bedside table to make the look a bit fun and vibrant. You can find these online or from home décor stores. But do not make the table area congested you can put a maximum of two showpieces.
- Plants– A touch of greenery can never go wrong inside your room. You can get small cactus or herbaceous plants and keep them on your bedside table. They will purify your room air and elevate the look as well.
- Bottle and Glasses– You can put a nice and vibrant water bottle or an expensive wine bottle by the side of your bad on the table along with one or two glasses. This will make the room look different, capture the right amount of space on your bedside table and you can obviously enjoy some wine on your bed while reading a book or watching the tv.
- Photo Frames– If you do not like any of the above-mentioned suggestions then you can always find your way back to old school practices like putting up photo frames on your timber bedside table. You can put as many as frames the table accommodates.